Coldwell Banker has become one of the most respected – and most quoted – names in Real Estate, and consistently leads the industry in developing new and better ways of doing business. We offer the following services to Sellers or Buyers.
Services and Duties Provided
- Explain Agency options
- Arrange property showing
- Assist with financing
- Provide accurate information/
disclosure of material facts
- Explain forms and agreements
- Monitor escrow and closing
- Give counsel in property search
- Keep your bargaining and financial position confidential
- Promote and protect your best interests
- Negotiate the right price and terms for you
- Discuss property resalability issues
- Pass on information that may enhance your bargaining position over that of the seller
- Assist in writing the offer with your best interest in mind
- Exposure to both listed and unlisted properties
- Inspection options
- Comprehensive market analysis
Buyer Agency System
Coldwell Banker Affliate Sales Associates offer you complete representation services through the Buyer Agency System. Under this system the selling Real Estate Broker represents and works for the Buyer in the purchasing of a home – as the Agent for the Buyer – and has a duty to represent the Buyer’s best interests, including:
- Negotiating the right price for the Buyer, and…
- Structuring the transaction to the Buyer’s advantage.
Here are three of the most important ways Buyer Agency works for you.
Meaningful Savings Are Possible
We will help you negotiate to obtain the right price, terms and conditions.
You are Represented
Our Buyer Agent will do a comprehensive market analysis on the property you select. This will help you establish fair market value before an offer to purchase is made.
You are Exposed to a Larger Market
In addition to the MLS listed properties, our Buyer Agent System allows us to show you a wider variety of available homes, including unlisted properties – for sale by owners, foreclosure sales and homes not yet on the market. In other words, you will have access to the TOTAL market.